Video stream for MPT live stream problem

There is something wrong when viewing or recording the live stream for the main Maryland Public Television (MPT) main channel stream. Viewing the stream via web browser is fine. https://www.mpt.org/anywhere/live-stream-mpt/

What is wrong? Can you submit diagnostics after it happens

Took further investigation to email. Just checked that channel and is now viewable and recordable. Not sure what may have changed.

Apparently I responded too soon. Now this channel 6005, which shows the MPT programming in the guide, is actually streaming the programming from WETA (Washington DC PBS main channel). Channel 6004 is showing the programming for the WETA main channel in the guide but is actually streaming the WETA secondary channel (WETA-METRO). Is there anything that can be done to get the right streams matched up to the guide?

I would like to bump this too - i have exactly the same issue - i have to disable one of the affiliates because all the guide data is bunk as its tagging the wrong station

To give more detail - 6004 which i block says its WETA - but its WETA Metro

6005 is WHUT just like it thinks it is

6006 is mpt/WMPB just like it thinks it is (i have no idea where the real WETA is

still seems to be this way