Vidgo TVE Added

I don't see a specific list of which channels are available via TVE with your link

Near the bottom of the page

With your Vidgo account, you get access to over 30 different channel network apps, such as

As a quick point of comparison based on that linked page between Vidgo and Philo, here is how they compare. Philo is currently $20 and Vidgo is $39, with $10 off for 3 months. Assuming Vidgo works reliably, its a good deal for just $10 more as long as you don't have must haves in the Philo exclusives. I hope we see some providers going more the route of a primarily TVE service.

Both give you:
A&E
AHC
Animal Planet
Comedy Central
Discover
Discovery Life
DIY
FYI
Hallmark
HGTV
History
Investigation Discovery
Lifetime
MTV
Nick Jr
Paramount
TLC
TVLand
VH1

Vidgo adds these:
ABC
BEIN Sports
Disney (not sure if Disney Jr., etc. included)
ESPN (not sure if ESPN 2, etc. included)
Fox
Fox Business
Fox News
Freeform
FX
Nat Geo
NFL

Philo adds these:
AMC
BBC America
BET
CMT
Destination Go
IFC
OWN
Logo
Motortrend
Science
Sundance
Travel
WE
OWN

Vidgo now has TVE for AHC and I have been able to use it to sign in at the AHC website, can you add this to their TVE list. Thanks

Done

Thanks. We also need Channels DVR to add AHC. Also Motortrend CMT Travel Bet Destination and Science work in Vidgo's TVE.

I have verified these all work at the websites for each using Vidgo. Channels does not show available.

Do they work for a live TV stream in those apps/sites? It will only come into Channels TVE if they offer a live stream. Some channel apps only provide VOD, not live streams.

It is a live stream.

Are you on the Vidgo plus plan?

Vidgo core

That’s why they won’t work, you need the plus plan for those channels.

Thanks for the help, changed the plan and that fixed it.

i am not getting FoxNews, but i get everything else. I refreshed the source and nothing changed.

Two things...

1. Are you running the latest Beta of the DVR? Click and hold the Update button and it will load the latest.

2. You may need to remove and re-add the source.

Hi, Yes I just downloaded it onto my TV. I have it installed on 2 different tvs and my android cell and none of them show it.

my Channels DVR version shows 3.0.2

I think the version number you're referencing is the app version. The latest version of the DVR is 2020.09.30.1642. (unless different DVR platforms use different version numbers.) You have to log into the main DVR, the one that stores all your video, and click and hold the update button.

okay, thank you for the direction....

I went into the DVR on my home PC and for version it states

Version 2020.09.14.2100
Up to date!

this is after I checked for the update. Nothing changed, as this is what it showed before I updated it.

You have to click and hold the button.

okay, I held the button down and it did refresh, but I am still not seeing Fox News on my guide list