View recordings grouped together (library?)

I searched and found TV recordings view (DVR) which addresses this in WEB viewing using the dvr/manage page.

Today on my ATV I only see a by-date list of recordings. I would really love to see the shows grouped together perhaps (but not necessarily) in a tiled view like in library.

Is there any way to have ONLY the recordings show up in the library instead of recently watched shows. The library view seems to group things the way I'm asking for but (1.) does not include all of my recorded shows and (2.) includes things other than recordings.

Thanks. This is my first post so I'd like to add - Fantastic product! HAPPY to pay for this annual fee. I think this is the best money spent on my TV viewing as compaired to all my other subs and services. Best bang for the buck so to speak.

The shows are all grouped together in many ways and places.

The library view gives you quick lists of your content to help you find them faster. If you use the More item in the Recently Updated row, you will see a list of every show, but sorted by recently updated.

If you click the TV Shows button from the Library, it will show you every show in your library, with different sort options at the top.

You might also want to check out the Enhanced Library Browsing option, which turns the TV Shows section into a more browsable layout. It still offers the option to view All Shows with the sorting options.

Any time you list shows in Channels, it shows all of the shows.

Maddox: "If you click the TV Shows button from the Library, it will show you every show in your library, with different sort options at the top."
Yeah this is what I wanted. THANKS!
sorry for the noob-ish question. I'm 65 years old and some newer UIs are not as intuitive to me as they might be to some of the younger folks.
Really appreciate the pointers.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.