View Upcoming for Paused Passes

I frequently use passes as a way to do "advanced search" (which I'd love to see in the search tab, but that's been covered by another feature request). I rarely want these passes to be recorded automatically. Rather, I want to be able to browse through upcoming matches and record just those that interest me. To do this now, I have to unpause the pass, browse & set up recordings, then pause it again when I'm done. It would be so much easier if I could just browse through upcoming matches to a paused pass.

You can do this. In the DVR web UI, go to Settings > DVR > Passes > Pass Title > :pause_button: Paused > Advanced. Then it will show the paused pass and its rules. At the bottom of the pass's entry are buttons for Save and Cancel, and beside that, (matches X airings). Click on the X airings link, and you'll get a list of upcoming matches for the pass, even if it's paused.

Thanks! That's better than nothing, I suppose. Let me amend my feature request, then: I'd like to have one-click access to future airings of all passes by replacing the "X recordings scheduled," link with one that says something like "Matches Y airings, X recordings scheduled" (which would appear for all passes where Y is greater than zero).