Virtual Channel & Mini-Marathon

Trying to determine if this is intended or not? I have 3 TV series loaded into the virtual channel:

Series 1 = 6 Seasons/80 Episodes
Series 2 = 3 Seasons/24 Episodes
Series 3 = 2 Seasons/17 Episodes

I set the Virtual Channel options to:

Sort -> Mini-Marathon
Order-> Forward
Limit -> None

The problem I am seeing, I will see for a little over a day just Series 1 (no 3 episode limit) and then it will eventually flip to Series 1 (3 episodes)->Series 2 (3 episodes)->Series 3 (3 episodes) for just under a day and then flips back to just Series 1 for a little over a day. That contradicts what I understood the intent of Mini-Marathon feature was supposed to do. Have I set something up incorrectly?

TIA

Bueller....? Bueller....?

Moving back to the top to see if anyone has any thoughts.

TIA.

I wish I knew the answer to your issue, there may be a specific reason for the behavior in your scenario. I really don't use the Mini-Marathon feature but use VC's extensively in two locations. In my experience the guide for VC's is inaccurate a lot. Either it will stop scheduling shows at all, or what is listed as playing is frequently not what is playing when you choose the channel. I've just shown my wife how to regenerate the guide and live with it. I love the feature but at least in my case it isn't 100% yet.

Thanks Sam. It may be the Devs have to finally weigh in on whether this is a known bug, a newly discovered bug, or intended behavior and just have to educate us. I am a patient person...sometimes. :wink:

The code was working as designed. The next prerelease will handle this case better.

1 Like

Thanks. Next time I upgrade I'll report back if I see the same behavior or not.

EDIT - Confirmed, it's consistently doing 3 episodes now.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.