Virtual channels bug or expected?

I noticed today after re-setting up my channels installation that when I create a virtual channel and then try to change the channel number it won't let me delete the default number that is created when you first set up the channel. I delete it, then it just pops up again. I can add a number to the existing default one just fine, but can't seem to get rid of the default.

I tried this on Safari browser from my MacBook and chrome on my windows machine. I have tried refreshing the page and trying again but no luck.

Yeah, looks like a bug.

For now, until we fix it, if you type the channel number after the existing one, then delete the front portion of the original number, you can get your edit in.

Excellent. Yes, tried what you said and that does work.

However, now when I pull up the guide, it shows ghost channels with the numbers I couldn't delete from before. They don't show up when I look at the page to create the channels, only in the guide. If you try to open that channel though it just shows up blank.

EDIT: I am only seeing these extra channels on the web, not in the actual apps (iOS and tvOS)

On the extra ghost channels showing up on the web page, never mind. Maybe there was just a lag on them going away but I don't see them now.

This has been resolved in the latest pre-release: