Virtual Channels Guide Issues

I had posted about an issue I was having on the guide using virtual channels a while back and that thread has since been closed. I never heard if there were any idea what could be causing it. The short version is. Every so often one of my virtual channels (which is just a channel with murder she wrote episodes only) will stop populating the guide. It seems to be after the last recorded episode plays. Basically, the guide says murder she wrote and list no episodes, just a single program that stretches for hours.

The original post and replies are at this link. PREVIEW: Library Collections and Virtual Channels (v2021.07.16.2141) - #430 by tycrum

My VCs are populated with collections so they automatically update (I think.. I read that here). I am using android and IOS clients and a Win10 DVR. Today it happened on a different VC which is a combination of several shows. It is the first time I've seen it happen on anything other than the murder she wrote VC. To fix it I typically go into the VC, delete the collection and add it back and the TV program guide regenerates. Does anyone have any experience with this? I never see anything in the log that would indicate an issue.

Have you confirmed the guide data is also missing on the web ui? Would be good to confirm you’re not dealing with a client issue.

It is missing in WebUI also. The post I linked to shows a screenshot from the WebUI. There are 240+ episodes of that show so it does it about every 10 days. I have other VCs that only have one show in them and when they get to the end (it is set up in episode order, I forgot to mention that in the OP) they start all over again. Thanks

Happened today, here is a screenshot of the guide. What's not a big deal to me is definitely an issue for my wife...

I would recommend submitting diagnostics and e-mailing [email protected]. My guess is that the large numbers of episodes could be the culprit but hopefully the Devs can tell for sure.

Thank You