Virtual Channels Sort Question

I am attempting to create a channel with 4 shows that will play a single episode and then move on to the next show and play a single episode and continue with this pattern.

Example:

Family Guy S1E1 -> Bob’s Burgers S1E1 -> American Dad S1E1 -> Rick and Morty S1E1 -> Family Guy S1E2 -> Bob’s Burgers S1E2 -> American Dad S1E2 -> Rick and Morty S1E2

I have tried changing settings on both Random and Mini Marathon but with no success.

Is what I am trying to do possible?

Yes with the Season/Episode sort

Thank you for the response.

That option does work better than any other I have tried. It works as desired most of the time except when you have different seasons or episodes for your show. For example I have 5 seasons of Rick and Morty recorded and 10 episodes per season. All my other shows have more seasons/episodes per season so Rick and Morty will not play past the episode 10 rotation. This behavior aligns with the sort description ( Season/Episode) I was just hoping for something more rigid that would always play the 4 shows in order regardless of Season/Episode. First world problems :slight_smile:

Thanks again

1 Like

Is there a way to do this but with random episodes instead of in order?

Not currently but we can look at adding a new option for that.