Vix Premium Prime Channel $5 a month for 3 months

Just popped up in the Prime Video app. Good for Liga MX and CL and CCL. And should be able to pipe those channels in with HDMI/ah4c

Does this service offer any streams that can be directly ingested by Channels?

My 30s investigation showed this as a provider for IPTV feeds from their own service.

Are you shilling for Amazon or their affiliates, or do you just not know how streaming services and the internet work?

(I'm hoping the former, because if the latter, we're doomed!)

Yep but through ah4c

And no. I'm not shilling for anybody. This is a Deals section. I'm just posting deals...

It's a Amazon Prime Video Channel

1 Like

You know, a lot of your recent (and not so recent) posts have been highly obnoxious. Maybe think about taking a break from the forum for a bit? Or at least taking a break from trying to be a forum moderator?

4 Likes

Vix isn't just some random IPTV provider, it's owned by TelevisaUnivision, who are the biggest Spanish language broadcasters in the USA and Mexico. They have the US Spanish rights to UEFA, CONCACAF, Liga MX and some other Latin American leagues.

In the USA, Vix's linear streams are available to free users, but you need premium for most of the major sporting events. In Mexico and parts of Latin America the premium plan also gives you Televisa's broadcast and cable channels and live streams of AEW's weekly TV shows.

I'm not sure how Prime's live guide integrates with it, but on the official Vix app the live sports are in a seperate event only category and not part of the EPG that has their linear channels. Unfortunately they use DRM protection on their streams, so they can't be integrated into the EPlus project and you need to use one of the HDMI/ADBTuner projects to use it with Channels

2 Likes

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't TVE IPTV.

3 Likes

Come on guys. Don't force a Deals thread to be closed.
Everyone has their opinion. I keep a lot of mine quiet.

Yep. I don't post underground stuff here. I know the rules on that. These are legit streaming services and VIX is one of the most legit ones out there