Want to record a live event tomorrow on TVE-NatGeo, but it's not in the guide yet

'Launch America: Mission to Space Live' should be playing Live tomorrow from 2-4pm EDT
zap2it.com doesn't show it yet.
NatGeo website schedule doesn't show it yet.

Since there is no way to do a manual recording, If I know when it airs and for how long, can I just pick the show in the guide that starts at the same time 'Food Factory-Strawberry Shortcake & Goat Cheese' and end pad it to make it 2hrs?
What if the guide update tomorrow morning changes what's on at that time, would it still record it?

I know the launch is also airing on Discovery, Science and CNN but wanted to also record from NatGeo as that channel seems to have the least issues for a TVE channel recording.

Yes you can just record whatever show(s) are in the guide at that time.

Hoping so, my only worry is this happens

It's not a big deal as I have it recording from TVE, PRIME and on my TiVo.

Just wanted a 1080P TVE recording to dub the PRIME's 720P recording AC-3 surround sound into so I would have 1080P, and Dolby Surround and Stereo tracks in it.

Will see what happens tomorrow.

I think a manual recording will happen regardless of guide changes.

Or you could use a pass with a time matcher to catch whatever is there after the guide update.

Already have a Pass for the Series, so hoping either way, it records.

Maybe gracenote will update the guide info in the morning (not sure if they do that on weekends). The 2 airings it matches right now are reruns of the May 27 launch attempt that was scrubbed.

From a fresh re-download, it appears that NatGeo's guide hasn't been updated. However, I do see that the Discovery/Science simulcast has it in the guide, as does CNN and C-SPAN.

Guide now has it at 6pn EDT/3pm PDT, which is 3 hrs too late for being live.
Going to schedule what's on at the time and pad it.

If they would only add ... Time is greater and time is less than then you can do this but unfortunately they only support time contains.... or add Startime and Endtime.