WebUI TV Shows Filtering Borked

I've been getting things organized and in the WebUI, I noticed the filters for TV Shows appear to be, ahh, let's go with confused.

I have a total of 57 series
17 of those series have various numbers of unwatched episodes
40 of those series are complete

TV Shows Filter:
All Shows - Displays all 57 series as expected
Watched - Displays 26 series, some watched & unwatched
Unwatched - Displays 6 series, all unwatched, but obviously the other 11 series are missing

Watched -

Unwatched -

I highlighted the 'Next' button, because I also noticed that despite it only showing 6 shows, the button was enabled/clickable. When I click it, it takes me to a new page, but it is blank. I can also continue clicking Next and it will continue loading blank pages; i.e., if I click Next 10 times, I will have to click Previous 10 times to get back to a non-blank page.

Thanks!

Server - 2022.02.03.2057

1 Like

You're right. Haven't used those filters in a long time.
I see two recordings (two episodes of the same show) that just finished recording listed under Recently Watched, Watched and Unwatched.
I guess that covers all bases, but I haven't watched them and there are no other episodes of that show in my library,

@tmm1 Digging a bit more into this, I've figured out when filtering for Unwatched, the 6 series it displays are all series that Channels directly recorded. The 11 series it is missing are all independently downloaded/ripped eps. However, if a recorded by Channels series exists and you also have outside eps, those outside eps will get included in the Unwatched series filter.

For example, in my screenshot, you see Billions has 15 unwatched eps. When I look at the details for the series, it shows this:

As a test, I did the following:

Action - Filter Setting - Result

All Shows Unwatched - All Shows - Displays w/ 15 unwatched eps (correct result)
All Shows Unwatched - Watched - Displays w/ 15 unwatched eps (incorrect result)
All Shows Unwatched - Unwatched - Displays w/ 15 unwatched eps (correct result)

All Shows Watched - All Shows - Displays w/ 0 unwatched eps (correct result)
All Shows Watched - Watched - Displays w/ 0 unwatched eps (correct result)
All Shows Watched - Unwatched - Does not display the series at all (correct result)

Only Rec Eps Marked Watched - All Shows - Displays w/ 2 unwatched eps (correct result)
Only Rec Eps Marked Watched - Watched - Displays w/ 2 unwatched eps (correct result)
Only Rec Eps Marked Watched - Unwatched - Does not display the series at all (incorrect result)

Only Outside Eps Marked Watched - All Shows - Displays w/ 13 unwatched eps (correct result)
Only Outside Eps Marked Watched - Watched - Displays w/ 13 unwatched eps (correct result)
Only Outside Eps Marked Watched - Unwatched - Displays w/ 13 unwatched eps (correct result)

So, yeah, it's correct sometimes and not others. But the bigger issue seems to be that it simply doesn't include non-Channels recorded shows as a whole. For example, I ripped the entire Battlestar Galactica series from DVD, and the only time BSG displays is when the filter is set to All Shows or Watched (since I've watched some episodes), but Unwatched never displays the show.

Lastly, I upgraded to the latest beta, 2022.02.07.2029

Cheers!

1 Like

i have the same problem. did you find a solution?

Fix in next prerelease

1 Like