What providers allow CNN through TVE?

What providers allow CNN through TVE??

I know PSVue did, but with it's Demise, can anyone confirm if CNN is available through TVE to Channels on another provider??

Works fine with DirecTV. (That is the satellite provider, not their OTT service.)

One would think AT&T Now (or whatever they're calling it now) would, since AT&T owns Warner Media, which in turn is the parent company of CNN. However, I believe other users here have mentioned that Warner properties via TV Everywhere is not supported with AT&T Now credentials.

Go here

Click to play
select Sign In on the upper right
click View All TV Providers

You would think. AT&T TV NOW does not support CNN and others like TCM.

Works fine with WOW! cable provider.

Works fine with my cable provider also! The list is on their website as I posted 3 posts above.

Any chance we could get ShawGo or Bell as a provider option? They are options on the cnn.com site.

1 Like

doesn't seem to work with verizon or youtubetv - was wondering about this also

Can't confirm (not on Verizon FiOS), but the website does list Verizon FiOS as a provider you can use.

CNN Go is NOT available with a YouTube TV provider Id however CNN is available if you watch YouTube TV directly. That surprised me. Doesn't make any sense.

2 Likes

Same as my Xfinity cable subscription including Tennis Channel but not allowing me TVE access to it. All depends on what your provider allows you to access with TVE (control...).

CNN TVE works on my setup with Verizon Fios.