Why have my Custom Channels Stopped Working?

I regularly update my Channels DVR with whatever beta version it has available. As of last week I am getting error messages on ALL my customs channels when I try to launch them with on AppleTV, IOS and MacOS. I tried launching the same channels on VLC and iSTB and they all launched without a problem.
I have submitted my diagnostic on the AppleTV app. Attached are some of the error messages I received.
Currently running version 3.7.2127

What can I to terrify the situation?

Although you haven't said, it looks like you're using the Raspberry Pi image.

From the error messages, it looks like your DVR storage volume has been mounted read-only (perhaps some error at boot), and there Channels cannot stream to its clients because it needs to remux the streams. (That is also likely why you haven't seen the problem in VLC.)

I'm guessing this is a DVR server issue, and not related to your clients.

Have you tried rebooting your DVR server, or manually attempting to remount your DVR volume as read-write?

How do I remount the DVR volume as read-write?

1 Like

It depends on whether you're the Pi image, or which OS you are using.

Without details, I'm guessing on what your situation actually is. You may also want to verify how the drive is mounted.

If that all sounds like Greek to you, start your troubleshooting by rebooting your system. (The age-old "turn it off, turn it on" method fixes many errors.)

Read only mount can occur on file system errors

Simplest way would be to attach to a PC and run chkdsk

I restarted the Raspberry from the PC interface and ta-da magic :magic_wand:
Thank you guys!!! :pray: