Why isn't channels reading this EPG right?

I'm feeding EPG XML into Jellyfin, Plex, and channels. you can see the differences below:

Jellyfin

Plex

Channelsl

No idea why channels will not show EPG data. it does on a few programs and channels but mostly shows this.

all my descriptions have "()" at the end trying to resolve, for example "Spiderman ()"

That is probably because the EPG has no date when the movie debuted ... crap in crap out.

<date>20140914</date>
<programme start="20240802170000 +0000" stop="20240802190000 +0000" channel="24.5">
<title>Coffee Shop (2014)</title>
<sub-title>Directed by: Dave Alan Johnson</sub-title>
<desc>Sparks fly between a woman and a playwright as she tries to save her coffee shop from foreclosure.</desc>
<category>Movie</category>
<category>TV Movie</category>
<category>Romantic Comedy</category>
<icon src="https://tmsimg.fancybits.co/assets/p10991927_v_v8_ab.jpg?w=480&h=720"/>
<date>20140914</date>
<previously-shown/>
<episode-num system="tms">MV006139430000</episode-num>
<rating>
<value>TV-G</value>
</rating>
<credits>
<director>Dave Alan Johnson</director>
<actor>Laura Vandervoort</actor>
<actor>Cory M. Grant</actor>
<actor>Rachel Hendrix</actor>
</credits>
</programme>

That is a fantastic suggestion, although I never added the Date to the EPG you're right it's probably some other option that is causing the same problem. and it does only show on Movies I can't find where I added the Date to any of the EPGs. It is just Movies though.
thank you very much for that Suggestion and where to look.

Turned out i was limiting the content in the EPG and ChannelsDVR manages the EPG better than other software, so I removed all the limitations and left in full data and it works perfect now best EPG with ICONS and thumbs looks great. thank you again.