Windows 10 TVE problem

First of all thanks for a great piece of software. I have a problem were I use the automatic remote DVR choice. It works fine for a few days then reverts back to manual so I lose the connection on remote devices. I just go into setting click automatic and all is well again. I am sure it is Windows doing it, but has anyone else run into it and what was the fix?Latest Win10 with updates and a Linksys EA6350 router.

I would guess it's either an issue with the Linksys router upnp, or your Windows 10 PC doesn't use a reserved DHCP IP address assigned by the router and it's IP address is changing.

Thank you, but always connects on the same IP address. This router is getting pretty old and works great but just might be time for a more modern one.

In all honesty, This is installed on my main PC. I do not leave it running all the time [Ryzen9 5900, gtx2060 video 32 gigs of memory and 3 M.2 drives] so you see why it's not always on. Going to switch to my minis Forum GK50 that can run all the time. The problem arises after a couple of days of shutdown with the machine. Still thinking it's a Windows security thing.

Make sure the PC is not going to sleep.

Will do definitely,Typing on the Mini now windows is all set up. I will run a 1TB Sandisk USB external drive for storage for the time being. I found if I install a SSD in the Mini it gets a little toasty.