Xfinity Problem signing in with new source

Channels everywhere was working fine with my Xfinity account. I had to redo my sources and now I can not add the source. My password and user name is correct as I can sign into my account on the xfinity site but when I try to add the user name and password to the tv anywhere log it it keeps coming up with a screen that tells me to log in again and that screen is frozen and will not let me enter any information. I was using it seamlessly before this. Yes, my log in etc is correct, it keeps telling me I Chrome has timed out but I get the same thing with using Internet explorer.
Help Please !!!

Create a new Comcast user for just Channels.

Would you please tell me how to create a separate user just for channels please? I am a rookie here and just learning. Thank you so much !

You do that at the XFINITY web site then you use that user as TVE login.

Did you create a new Comcast user to use with Channels TVE login? Did that help?

Yes I did but the same secondary screen appeared as before. Can not figure out what might have changed that now prevents me from adding the source. I do not have any firewalls or VPN blocking anything.

Are you logging in with a username or the e-mail address associated with that login?

sign in with your username @comcast.net

Yes, I have been Using the email address @ comcast.net and the password for the secondary account. Still keep getting that secondary screen. When you use your account does it go right into downloading the channels without fail?

Yes I am..... very frustrating issue that just began appearing after several months of perfect usage.

Did you disable 2 step verification ?

You need to use just your secondary account username, don't use the full email address.
See the three Notes in the first post of the topic below

Yes Sir, I did disable two step verification, that is another reason why I can not understand that it keeps coming up.....I am certainly open for other suggestions though, I want this to work so bad.

THANK YOU !!! That did the trick, I am back in business again !!!!
Really appreciate your feedback on the secondary account name.

1 Like