You Tube TV Local Channels

My local channels are available through my You Tube TV account but don't show up when I scan for channels?

I have a Silicon Dust setup for local channels but I live in an area far outside Seattle and the reception is not great so Id love to be able to add the local channels using You Tube TV and this software.

Thanks

Locals have limited tv everywhere support. Google will never let Channels record off the YouTube tv website, if that's what you are asking

The only local channels you will be able to get are NBC, FOX and ABC and ONLY if your local affiliate has setup a TV Everywhere app.

For example, in my area I can get NBC and FOX via the TV Everywhere setup but not ABC.

There is a setting at the bottom of the page on your Channels DVR web page that you can click to allow the local TV Everywhere import if it's available.

Locast is also available in Seattle

I'm confused. I have You Tube TV and when I access the server on my computer at http://127.0.0.1:8089/admin/guide/grid I can see NBC, ABC and Fox at 6000, 6001 and 6002. And I can record them. BUT when I use my Apple TV, the channels do not show up. Why?
Is there some way to stream these and record from there. My OTA antenna and HDHomerun are generally OK, but I'm fairly distant from the transmitter and weather sometimes messes up my recording. Also, is there a reason that TVEverywhere does not get the YouTube TV PBS stream?

Your OTA channels take priority over the TVE Channels. If you want to see the TVE Channel ones you have to un-favor your OTA's in the client app. PBS does not have a 24/7 live web stream.