Your subscription expired 37 minutes ago

Click on link it still says active

Will take a look.

reboot cleared it out

Can you check if the log showed any error messages before the reboot? Sounds like it wasn’t able to talk to the internet.

Checked the logs but did not see any messages

I’m seeing the same subscription expired error. Nothing in the logs, but recordings are still working.

Same subscription error here.

Additional relevant data: Nothing is charged or pending on my credit card.

I’m seeing the same issue as well. Just started saying it expired a few mins ago.

For what it’s worth, I see the monthly charge just went through. The DVR webpage still says it expired an hour ago, although the subscription is active. I suspect on the day the subscription is to expire there can be some period of time where it may believe it has expired when it has not. This is going to confuse some users when released to a broader audience.

I had this problem a few days ago. The site said Active and Paid through March, and everything operated as normal with nothing in the logs despite it.

I kept checking it and it counted up, at some point after “Expired 4 hours ago” it went away.

I see it has cleared out for myself as well. The software must expect a renewal at a specific time of day. The billing likely happens at a less specific time on the bill date which results in the false message.

I had the same issue today. I checked the log and there was no error around the time it said the subscription had expired. I reset the dvr and it went way.

This issue should be fixed in v2017.02.15.0045. Please let me know if you see it again.