Youtube TV - is NBC suddenly missing for everyone else, too?

It has been fine for the 2-3 weeks I’ve been on Youtube TV. Rescanning does not restore it, but I can access it just fine via the Youtube TV app, web, and nbc.com/live, I posted a link in the TVE forum here, but I haven’t seen a response so maybe I should’ve put it here:

1 Like

UPDATE - Normally Channels has been stable with all my providers. It has been more problematic with these types of issues since I got on YTTV, but in any case I’ve seen this type of behavior on occasions in the past. I usually initiate a rescan and the channels come back.

In rare occasions I’ve had to remove my provider altogether and re-add to get the provider back. I forgot about that so I just did it now, and now I have NBC back - and now FOX is missing. Any idea what’s going on?

Uncheck and recheck the locals setting at the bottom of the page

1 Like

Thank you. I will add that to my list of troubleshooting steps should this happen again.

Is the 'locals setting' in YTTV or in Channels TV? I just recently moved - no longer have an OTA so using YTTV. I can see the local channels within YTTV apps but they don't appear to be discovered by Channels.

Any tips appreciated - thanks!

NBC has been unavailable via TVE for some time now. They moved to DRM feeds which are not compatible.