6 Channels disappeared from Sling TVE

I could not access MSNBC via the Channels guide this am. I rescanned the TVE channels and my channel total for TVE went from 72 to 66.
I can no longer access MSNBC from the guide.
Anyone having the same issue?
Thanks!
Len

Click pencil icon under Sling, then click Edit at the top right. Scroll down to MSNBC- what does it say next to it?

It's no longer listed. There are now 6 fewer channels.

You didn't click the Edit button like I asked. Once you do all the channels will be listed.

MSNBC now says:
notAuthorized: You do not have full subscriptions to view the requested content. Please upgrade your programming then log back in to view content.

However, I did not change my package, and I do get MSNBC when I use the Sling app.
I also lost 5 other channels in the same manner.
Either Sling is messed up or TVE is messed up I guess.
UPDATE:
It looks like Sling made some changes yesterday. They updated their TVE.
It looks like MSNBC is listed as TVE but only through the MSNBC website, or the MSNBC Now app.
Does the Channels DVR app interface through the website or App?
Do you guys need to make any changes on your end to accommodate the Sling changes?

The DVR streams from nbc.com/live

Does it work on that site?

Yes, NBC works, but not MSNBC.

Very interesting. So if you login and watch msbnc what is the browser url which works for you?

Please also go to Help > Submit Diagnostics on the DVR web UI

This is the link that works for me in my browser.

Here is a screenshot. Notice in the right corner I am signed in via Sling.

Logs have been submitted as 33f64874-b632-479b-896a-44f0ef340e24.

Great, thanks.

Please wait about 20 minutes then update your DVR (click-and-hold on Check for Updates). After the upgrade finishes, click the pencil icon under Sling, then EDIT at the top right. Scroll down to MSNBC and click rescan next to it.

I have the same issue with TVE, slingTV, and MSNBC. Several sling channels have stopped working via TVE.

I get this for MSNBC after updating the channel:
” notAuthorized: You do not have full subscriptions to view the requested content. Please upgrade your programming then log back in to view content.”

I can watch here with sling login: https://www.msnbc.com/live

Did you update to 2020.04?

Sounds like Sling's recent decision to offer some free programming is interacting poorly with the TVE authorization backend.

I imagine these issues will continue until Sling's service returns to normal.

I updated, and MSNBC shows in the guide, but will not play.
Here is a screenshot of the web browser:

On my Android TV Channels, the guide now shows MSNBC, but the guide info is incorrect. Id does not show the accurate info as to what is on now, and nothing works when you click on it.

Reload the guide data on the settings tab of the web UI

UPDATE:
I did reload the guide data.
I can access the Live version of MSNBC within the Channels guide, but only if I click on it in the ON NOW menu. But still not working in the grid guide.This only works within the Android App. Still nothing working in the browser.
UPDATE:
The grid guide appears to be working as normal. I checked it on both my Android TV's and looks good at the moment.
Thank you very much for patiently working with me on this. Looks like you may have found the answer.
Many Thanks!
Len

I’m still seeing “not authorized” for msnbc. The docker says it’s up to date and the server says

Version 2020.03.27.1730
Up to date!

How can I get the newer version?