Adding BBC World stream

I found live stream is accessible on BBC Site
is it possible to add this to line-up even if this is not world but domestic feed?

You are free to add your own streams using the Custom Channels feature.

1 Like

Usually yes, but I cannot get the direct url to the stream from the player :confused:
Since BBC Wolrd is available channel in youtube TV, directv, Hulu, Philo and god knows where I thought it would be nice addition to TVE

1 Like

Not sure what this link is. Seems like it’s a site that hijacks news streams. It’s not from BBC News

1 Like

I dont think it is legit either. BBC is a paid service outside the UK. You either need to access it via the UK or via a provider that supports it

2 Likes

Who cares? if you paid for YTTV, DirecTV, Philo etc you are legally quallified to watch it
Also it's not paid it's FTA on satellite
https://pl.kingofsat.net/find.php?&standard=All&ordre=freq&question=BBC%20WORLD&filtre=Clear

How do I add the BBC to channels ?

How are you legally qualified to watch it?

Because BBC World is part of the channel lineup you pay for. I mean not paying for CHannels+ but for streaming services I mentioned before. You apparently are not using Channels with TVE support.

You posted a link to an illegal site, not BBC and Yes I'm using Channels with TVE support

Yes.

1 Like

on the site or service that legally streams it yes. technically speaking.

As already stated, you can add custom channels via .m3u.
The feature is discussed here:

If you don't know the URL to make a .m3u, then you would have to contact that site or source of the stream and get it. no one here can help you with that.