All of my Sources show 0 Channels all of the sudden

Literally over night all of my Sources such as Pluto, Rakuten, LG TV, Samsung TV, Plex TV show 0 Channels whereas in the past I had lots of channels loaded. The only Source that shows channels is Philo. Is there any reason why this happened? Is there some kind of system outage? How can I fix this problem? Thank you.

Please do not make multiple threads on the same topic/issue.

It would help if you mentioned what sources you are using for those... if it is from this....

Probably related to
Pluto / Samsung / Stirr / Plex / PBS / Roku - Playlists Removed [DMCA] · Issue #127 · matthuisman/i.mjh.nz · GitHub

If you were using that as the source for your custom channels, you will need to use a different solution. Such as the Docker containers.

So the sources show 0 channels, is this something that literally happened overnight? I have zero idea how to use docker containers and do not even know what it is? I had everything working and now only Philo shows my channels. All other channels are gone in Plex, Samsung, Pluto. What is everyone else doing?

Discussion on that topic been happening in those threads for the last day or two.

And yes. Your server triggers an update to pull the latest URL and info from your source daily. The source was removed yesterday (Aug 21st). So when you next daily server update request happened, it found nothing at the source and thus, 0 channels you now have.

I did not like the idea of Docker... i despise it personally. But, it seems to be the only way to get those channels back, for me Samsung I was using his source for. But, some googleing, and depending on what you have, Windows, Mac, Linux, etc, it is somewhat easy.
I think there is only a Samsung Tv for Channels Docker by matthuisman right now, but he mentioned, maybe some time in the future, making one that has all his thing in one container.

Pluto, there is nocords URL u can use. (note Stirr is no longer working)
Non-Docker source for PlutoTV and Stirr m3u playlists and EPG - Playground / Custom Channels - Channels Community (getchannels.com)