Alternate TVE for these channels?

I was checking this out yesterday and Frontier (Fiber) had significantly better TVE support than DirecTV (my current provider). Frontier is my ISP.

Alas, I called Frontier this morning to find out how much the Prime package would cost and they told me they are not currently selling TV service. They are pushing Dish.

Then I tried calling DirecTV to see if I could keep my current programming package but get rid of my last remaining receiver (to eliminate the charges associated with the receiver). No dice.

I really wish AT&T TV had TVE support equivalent to DirecTV.

T-mobile vision is only available for Post paid accounts

I used their "Contact Us" email address and got an immediate response that this TVE page is one of the few on their site that its tied to something to automatically update. They apologized and said that someone would refresh the content shortly. I was quite surprised at the quickness of the response.

1 Like

I'm using Channels with Comcast, SiliconDust tuner and mCard and watching on an Apple TV 4, recordings going onto a Windows 10 Pro box. Working fine for me. What issues are you having with Comcast and Channels?

If you read the threads, you would know.
The issue is Xfinity TVE.
Nothing to do with using a HDHR prime and cable card.

How is TVE with Vidgo service? they seem to be the closest thing to fubo at bit cheaper price. they also have a promo for the first month is $10....

Seems good for the channels they offer.

Based on that link, it looks like they offer:

• A+E Networks
  • Crown Media
  • Discovery Networks
  • Disney (incl. ESPN, FX Networks, and National Geographic)
  • Fox News
  • NFL Network
  • ViacomCBS

Major missing networks:

• AMC Networks
  • Hubbard Media
  • NBC Sports
  • NBCUniversal
  • Sinclair (incl. Fox Sports)
  • WarnerMedia

They are going to have TVE for networks they don't carry. The service is not my cup of tea, but it might be good for some

Considering three of the major networks referenced in the OP—Hubbard, NBCU, Warner—are not included in Vidgo's support, I'd say the post is a bit off-topic.

The OP later asked about Vidgo, so I'm not sure what's off topic.

I don't really go by who owns what networks...that is to confusing. Only ones I know that group are discovery and disney I mainly am looking for specfic channels.

That list of 20 channels I posted in the OP are ALL the channels that Xfinity tve provides me, that I do not get via Philo.
Most of the discovery channels I get via Philo. But things like nat geo/wild, disney, syfy, usa...are the main ones I want from a tve other than philo.

I need to review those 20 chan list and split up the main channels I want...when I get off work tonight I'll edit that

And that is exactly why I compiled a list grouping all the channels by their respective owners, in addition to which channel numbers are assigned to all of them in Channels.

Having them grouped by parent companies is also a great help for troubleshooting, as when one channel has problems others will likely exhibit the same. (For example, a couple weeks ago when users were experiencing issues with A&E, the same problems were present in other A+E channels like History and Lifetime.)

Additionally, most often if your provider gives you access to only a few channels in your subscription, the TVE access will give you the ability to receive all of their TVE channels. (For example, imagine your subscription includes HGTV and Food Network, but not DIY or Cooking Channel. However, your provider gives you TVE access to Discovery networks. Via Channels' TVE integration, you will likely get the additional channels in Channels.)

Easy answer...None... TNT andTBS dont have TVE with any streaming service I am aware of. MAYBE the new ATT Service (DirectTV Rebranded) but that is it.

Nope. Not available with AT&T TV either. (Unless The Streamable has it wrong.)

I think TBS support was added today for ATT

Oooh! That hasn't been updated on The Streamable yet. Any other WarnerMedia channels?

Streamable is way out of date, but I contacted them a week ago and they said they'd be updating it. I haven't checked back since,

1 Like

Yes for TBS via AT&T TV. Still no for TNT, TCM, TRU and CNN.

TNT, TBS & TRU TV all worked for me after updating to the latest pre release. Still no CNN.

1 Like