Alternate TVE for these channels?

They are going to have TVE for networks they don't carry. The service is not my cup of tea, but it might be good for some

Considering three of the major networks referenced in the OP—Hubbard, NBCU, Warner—are not included in Vidgo's support, I'd say the post is a bit off-topic.

The OP later asked about Vidgo, so I'm not sure what's off topic.

I don't really go by who owns what networks...that is to confusing. Only ones I know that group are discovery and disney I mainly am looking for specfic channels.

That list of 20 channels I posted in the OP are ALL the channels that Xfinity tve provides me, that I do not get via Philo.
Most of the discovery channels I get via Philo. But things like nat geo/wild, disney, syfy, usa...are the main ones I want from a tve other than philo.

I need to review those 20 chan list and split up the main channels I want...when I get off work tonight I'll edit that

And that is exactly why I compiled a list grouping all the channels by their respective owners, in addition to which channel numbers are assigned to all of them in Channels.

Having them grouped by parent companies is also a great help for troubleshooting, as when one channel has problems others will likely exhibit the same. (For example, a couple weeks ago when users were experiencing issues with A&E, the same problems were present in other A+E channels like History and Lifetime.)

Additionally, most often if your provider gives you access to only a few channels in your subscription, the TVE access will give you the ability to receive all of their TVE channels. (For example, imagine your subscription includes HGTV and Food Network, but not DIY or Cooking Channel. However, your provider gives you TVE access to Discovery networks. Via Channels' TVE integration, you will likely get the additional channels in Channels.)

Easy answer...None... TNT andTBS dont have TVE with any streaming service I am aware of. MAYBE the new ATT Service (DirectTV Rebranded) but that is it.

Nope. Not available with AT&T TV either. (Unless The Streamable has it wrong.)

I think TBS support was added today for ATT

Oooh! That hasn't been updated on The Streamable yet. Any other WarnerMedia channels?

Streamable is way out of date, but I contacted them a week ago and they said they'd be updating it. I haven't checked back since,

1 Like

Yes for TBS via AT&T TV. Still no for TNT, TCM, TRU and CNN.

TNT, TBS & TRU TV all worked for me after updating to the latest pre release. Still no CNN.

1 Like