App Store Issue: Unable to download/update Channels tvOS (v2.1.23)

I just deleted this before I checked the site to find out I shouldn’t have done that. Can you send me the fix?

I deleted the app before finding the forum.

I need the beta, please.

As with others, I deleted Channels (and did a wipe and upgrade to boot!)

Can I get the beta code please?

Please send me the beta. I finally got tvOS 10.2 installed.

Can you please send me the beta version. I deleted the app and cannot reinstall.

I need the beta build too, I deleted the app

I need the beta

I was trigger happy and deleted the app before seeing this page. Can you send me the beta build please?

Never mind, tvOS 10.2 allowed me to download it w/o issue as thread indicated. Thx

Please assist me in getting the beta as I already deleted the app trying to get the update. Thank you

Please send beta. Kind of a mess.

App already uninstalled so requesting the Channels beta as well. Thank you.

I uninstalled the app thinking that was the problem, can you send me the beta version.

Temporary fix is working perfectly. Downloaded TestFlight app to Apple TV and the helpful channels dev team sent me an invite code for the beta version with a fix. Everything working now. Thanks for the rapid response guys!

1 Like

I cannot use Channels right now, due to this issue. Please provide the beta.

Please send me the TestFlight invite. I deleted the app on my applets before reading this.

Thank you

Same here… Deleted the app since it was constantly interrupting everything else I do on my Appletv. Please provide a link to the beta.

Why don’t you revert the version in the App Store to the last working one until this is fixed? You could even post it as a completely separate app in the store.

2 Likes

Same here. Please provide Channels beta info. Thank you.

Same as everyone else. Would appreciate access to the beta app in the meantime.

I will rate the app a 5 to counter act you since the app is great and they only have bug. Grow up