Apple TV + Sleep + HDMI CEC Help

I know the sleep timer in the ATV works but is completely independent of any other external triggers. As for CEC, I think I'll need to contact both Lumagen (video proc) and Trinnov (audio proc) to find out if either offer support for getting the ATV to power off/on.

Just checked via the Channels DVR app on the Apple TV. Something that I recorded yesterday is appearing in the "Schedule" to be recorded again today.

However, under "Settings"..."Scheduled Recordings" it does not appear. Yet under "Recent Recordings" it does appear. So, this appears to be correct.

Additionally, another recording from yesterday appears in recorded, but NOT in "Schedule".

I've submitted diagnostics via the app on the Apple TV as suggested.

By the way, I spoke with the tech folks at both Lumagen and Trinnov. Their CEC support is the bare minimum, as with most other vendors. So, even with my Harmony setup to power off the Apple TV, which does not work, and Apple's supposed automatic power-off, there's no simple way to "refresh" the Channels DVR state for recordings/schedule listing in the app, unless I failed to correctly setup the server software. As an aside, as with much equipment these days, when a signal is sent to power off a device, it really goes into standby/zombie mode. That, I think, prevents the Apple TV from recognizing it should power itself off.

You may be able to set up the harmony to close Channels on the Apple TV. Probably depends on what type of Harmony you have.

I'm using the Harmony Elite. How would that be done?