ATV app crashes - after update today-9-17

Mine is doing the same on three Apple tvs deleting it and reinstalling does not help.

WOW, unreal how fast you guys updated the software to fix a bug. Great service. Best $25 app I have ever bought. :smile:

1 Like

Install 2.1.38 update from the App Store. If you don’t see it, quit and restart the App Store app.

A post was split to a new topic: HDHR DUAL - Tuner not available error

I updated the app in the App Store and channels came back up. Also rescanned channels. Problem now is that the four network channels no longer show up in guide; Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS. Yet I can select “On Now” then “Sports” and it clearly shows NFL Sunday Night Football. That’s the only way I was able to finally tune in the game. Is Guide still having problems?

There are no issues known like the one you’re describing. If the On Now tab shows the channels, then so should the other tabs. Are you sure there isn’t a filter selected on your Guide tab? Select “HD Channels” on the left of the guide.

If you deleted the app earlier today, you probably lost your favorites. You may have been on that filter. You’ll need to re-pick your favorites.

That fixed it! Must have defaulted back to SD when it update and I didn’t catch it. Thanks!

I think this was a pretty impressive response from the developers. Which is in marked contrast to some other software I can think of.

1 Like