Best Provider with most channels?

Ok you are counting the free ones. I am on their core plan

Mine which includes the FREE ONE's which are 6700+

Vue has the most but it does not have a group that I need from others and the others do not have the CNN group that only Vue has.

Hulu Live
115 channels

AT&T TV NOW
133 Channels (grandfathered Go Big)

PlayStation Vue
135 channels (core)

HDHomeRun Quatro (OTA)
150 channels (I disable all but 9)

So with Att now you get access to Viacom instead of Warner and The weather channel. Your grandfathered package is if $100 now.

No the cost is $50 + $5 for HBO (grandfathered as well).

Vue starts at 6030 (CNN, HLN, CNNI, TBS, TNT, TRU, TRUP, TCM TOON

AT&T TV Now starts with 6011 (Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, CMT, BET, TVLAND, PARAMONT, LOGO

Both continue with 6050 where Hulu Live Starts

Those are the two main group differences.

That's the grandfathered price for Att tv now. The current price is over$100

Yes. Remember they no longer sell the original plans like Go Big. The new plans are more expensive with less channels. The original deal was a great deal and still is. However, even though I get well over 100 channels with the AT&T TV Now App some critical channels that I need are not supported with TVE.

They do still sell your plan for $110, lol

Actually those are the AT&T TV Plans and not the AT&T TV Now plans. However, I understand what you mean but my plan would be more like the "XTRA" $124/month plan which shows 105+ channels. I actually have close to 115 channels but I think the original Go Big showed around 105+ like this one when you ordered it but not positive.

Att tv plans are different. These are actually The Direc TV satelite plans you do with Att now. Man Att made these names confusing

I have 125 channels with Directv Now Go Big plan

Have you recently did a EDIT of the channel list and rescan missing channels? I have 133 but my guess is most of our difference is in the FREE Section or maybe the Sports Section.

Also, I am on 2019.09.18.2254 and the name was change from Directv Now to AT&T TV Now by Channels in the list.

Free channels?

@Mik3 - Those are the channels that start at 6700. They are considered FREE because they are not part of your subscription and are included at the bottom of every TVE Source.

So everything 6700 and above?

Yes. Everything 6700 and above.

do you have to resign in on TVE?

No. Just edit the list and look for channels without a check mark or an error. And the rescan that channel.

We use Fubo TV image

Hmm, I am testing PS Vue and I am only getting 113 for Core tier. I thought that I had gone through and rescanned all the channels that had errors (universally, because they were not in the subscription).

So, aside from the MOST channels, can anyone tell me their experience with PS Vue and Channels DVR? I have had PS Vue, in the past, but Spectrum made me a good deal, last year and I went with them...that deal is ending and after talking with them, this morning, I wasn't offered anything near as good...so, off I go. My biggest attraction to PS Vue, before, was the number of streams (I need minimum of 4) and sports. Is the number of streams mitigated with Channels DVR and the other providers? If so, does anyone suggest a different service?

I currently have Spectrum Choice and Vue. Why I think Channels and Vue are best together is all the channels Vue offers have TVE support. Hulu, YTTV And Direc tv now don’t.

1 Like