BETA: Android SDK and Infrastructure bump. Please test!

Hey guys, the latest beta for the Android app had some pretty major backend changes to it in order to get it updated to modern standards that the Play store requires.

Ideally, you should not notice anything at all. If you can, please grab this version and live on it and report any issues on this thread.

Thanks!

1 Like

Any way to get this sooner than waiting on the Play store?

I have tested the new beta 9.14.1459 on the following devices without noticing any problems:
Firestick Max Gen 2
Firestick Max Gen 1
Sony Google TV
Chromecast Google TV
Shield Pro
Samsung Android phone on local lan, cellular, and remote internet.

I hope the released version will have the updated guide. It is much better even though for me it still has a couple of bugs.

join the beta.

as promised I've noticed nothing on my GtvStreamer4k. :+1: