Beta: Web Admin v2

I use Channels almost exclusively for the DVR functions and not as a library but the focus of the new version seems to be more on viewing the library. In the Legacy view, I'm typically in the Manage section under DVR. What would be the equivalent of that in the new interface? Thanks in advance, appreciating the update already!

Library Episodes and Library Movies sorted by Added

1 Like

Looks great, I really love what you did with the Logs page, so much easier to read. Thanks for the dark mode too, my eyes thank you. Love all the data on the Status Page, nice and easy to read. Has a nice "app-like" feel, integrates well with what we see on the apple tv. Seems pretty snappy, even loading all that data on the Status page is pretty snappy.

There is one thing I use all the time that is missing, a Manage page for the DVR, like mantooth said. Having it makes it real easy to scroll through and verify commercials with a minimum of clicks, checked for interrupted recordings, etc. Could be something like a Recent Recordings.

Great work, loving it!

1 Like

One problem with doing it that way is that it groups show episodes instead of showing a list of recent recordings, adds clicks to get the same info that one click reached. I think Manage section on the old interface made it much easier to manage recent recordings.

Actually Library Episodes sorted by Added is the same as the old Manage recordings.
It's just split up between Episodes and Movies now.
I agree though that it's a change I don't like and will have to accomodate.

As @chDVRuser said, this is handled by the Library section now. You can list episodes without being grouped by a show. Grouping by a show is just an option.

There are also more filtering options as well, So if you're verifying commercials you can set it to Episodes, and only unverified. These options are also sticky and will be the same when you go back. They are also sticky per CONTENT type, so each filtering options you choose will stay for each content type you view.

I think you'll find it's exactly the same, and with more options.

1 Like

Love the themes, works great on my iPad mini, will try on the laptop and iPhone tomorrow, hopefully someday we get color or theme changes on the client. Been messing around with COAX lately, glad to see some new life here.

Also loving the View Details on the scheduled airings

It's now an advanced filter

1 Like

Overall, it is :heart_eyes:.

The web player looks very nice... but playing is not smooth, as if it was skipping frames. Not sure if it's just my system.

Server running in a Docker container on an Unraid system.
Admin page opened in Microsoft Edge on a Windows PC.

Logs submitted — reference 998569e2-d234-44c8-bea1-4a2721e054fe.

In the Legacy view there was a visual indicator of the Verified badge after verifying/editing the commercials on a recording. I'm not seeing anything like that in v2 in the Library. Will some sort of visual indicator for verified commercials be added back into v2 at some point?

EDIT: I see now that if I click "Edit Commercials" again the Mark as Verified button just says Verified but it would be great to have some sort of visual indicator as well before having to click through to "Edit Commercials."

1 Like

Cool stats on the status page.

Speaking of the status page, the last 2 bottom sections are cut off on a mobile device.

It's possible to scroll to the right to see the missing part.

Maybe it's by design?

A lot to explore but time for bed. :laughing:

This was missed and will be coming.

1 Like

This looks great so far! The virtual channels interface is way better now.

1 Like

The following are fixed in the latest pre-release:

  • Personal Sections page error
1 Like

No video playback in Firefox, perfectly fine in Edge and Brave. I think Firefox had an update yesterday.

What will the people that complained about the purple theme have to complain about now??

:slight_smile:

video store is my favorite, too. I still owe Blockbuster some late fees.

It looks great. Awesome job guys, thanks.

I noticed in the channels collection menu, I like the ability to select individual stations with the new checkmark, but I also noticed that there is no “add all” button anymore?

edit:

Im seeing a discrepancy between old UI and new UI in the up next?