Beta: Web Admin v2

No video playback in Firefox, perfectly fine in Edge and Brave. I think Firefox had an update yesterday.

What will the people that complained about the purple theme have to complain about now??

:slight_smile:

video store is my favorite, too. I still owe Blockbuster some late fees.

It looks great. Awesome job guys, thanks.

I noticed in the channels collection menu, I like the ability to select individual stations with the new checkmark, but I also noticed that there is no “add all” button anymore?

edit:

Im seeing a discrepancy between old UI and new UI in the up next?

Similar for me: I got playback once, but now can't get it to work again in macOS (Apple Silicon) Firefox 157.0

Congratulations!!!

Looks good in my 5 min purview. I'll spend some time after Football Saturday and delve into it.

Minor issue I saw was CPU load was not showing the same value as my NAS resource monitor; i.e., webui was over 80% but resource monitor on Synology was less than 10%.

Diagnostics:
f339d335-b492-43a8-9fd3-6b0ec0f21387

During diagnostics:
Webui: up to 100%
Synology: 65-75%

Synology 220

Looks fantastic!

Immediately after updating just now, my HDHR OTA source disappeared, and Channels can't seem to find it, even on restart. I was able to add it manually by pointing to the IP address.

Playing a show from the guide with Firefox in Windows doesn't seem to be working.

This is some of the best work I've seen you guys do since the introduction of TVE and remote streaming. Thanks!

I see that now, the filters change according to what is selected, it wasn't immediately obvious when I was going through everything last night,

I see that now, wasn't real obvious when I was going through things last night, guess I was confused because I didn't see advanced filters at first because I had "TV Shows" selected and the advanced option wasn't there. I'm good now :wink:

Scrolling down in the guide keeps the time header static, and the info popup when the user hovers a show in the guide ... HELL YEAH!

the first time I loaded Library - Episodes, it defaulted to all sources, but does remember my previous selection on subsequent reloads, so same.
it did however help me narrow down a problem i've been having with playon recordings that mainly shows up in some of the new community windows apps.
all of my playon imports show the date July 21, 2185

the new UI 'View Details' shows me more info :+1:

it is the imported date. I have Reimported them, but still showing imported date wrong.

sorry this is not a v2 issue, but it does finally identify the field :slight_smile:

@chDVRuser does the web player work fine for you?
I know you also run the server in Docker.

Additional information: the web player works fine on my phone, it's just on my PC that it's not smooth.

I can only play HDHR & PlayOn with chrome, and only TVE with firefox. neither will play ah4c/encoder/h.265 shows.
update, chrome will also now play TVE & ah4c/encoder after clearing all browsing data from the last 24hr.

I can't find the settings page for sources.

Is the link for it missing or am I not looking well enough?

1 Like

settings via your username

1 Like

Thanks! I did see the settings by clicking on my name but didn't notice that the menu changed in the left pane.
I guess I need more sleep. :laughing:

I do see the the popup window for this show via UpNext.
both chrome and firefox do this for Explore show with my custom placeholder show

1 Like

The library view for episodes of a show on a mobile device in portrait mode could use some help.

It looks better in landscape mode.

the home page setting still works for /admin, but not /v2


It's minor, and I think I'll find something to do outside and stop nitpicking @maddox 's fine work. thanks again for the updated UI!

Good catch. And it’s not nitpicking!

1 Like