Better ways to track upcoming content I know I want to see

Hi guys,

Might I suggest three somewhat related improvements to Channels, all in the field of "Using Channels to track content I know I want to see".

(a) Integration of Channels with IMDB Watchlist. So channels could let you know when something on your Watchlist has become available through Channels.

(b) If the above is impossible (no appropriate IMDB API) allowing the user to provide a Watchlist within Channels performing the same task.

(c) Allow one to see what's new in the available content. For example (especially if you use additional providers like cable or Pluto) the number of movies is overwhelming, but many of them don't change week to week.
My suggestion is, on the various pages (web and app) where one sees eg the list of movies, at the top of the page we have a set of radio buttons with titles like "Last 3 hrs, Last day, Last two days, Last week, Last two weeks". If a radio button is chosen, then the items that are new in the EPG over, say, the last day, are displayed in normal vividness, while everything else is somehow "dehighlighted", so it's easy to see what's new, what isn't.
An alternative means to the same end is to give all these views an alternative ordering, not just the baseline ordering (which appears to be something like "popularity") but an alternative "newness in the EPG" ordering, so it's easy to see what's new in the EPG since when I last looked, whether that was yesterday or a week ago.

Simkl has a Watching and Plan to Watch lists API with the number of the next episode to watch. Simkl integration