Can’t find server/Server UI very slow to open

Hi. I’ve been running Channels on my Synology NAS for more than two years, and have only had one technical issue—but it’s been an ongoing one I haven’t puzzled out.

My Apple TV app has often told me that it can’t find the server. I’ve generally just tried multiple times, or rebooted the Apple TV or reset its network connection, until it worked. But recently, I have found that when I open the server UI on the NAS, it sometimes sits at the spinner for a long time—just now, for example, it took about five minutes until the UI fully opened. So I surmise that the issue actually is on the server side rather than the Apple TV side.

Possibly relevant: For reasons unrelated to Channels, I recently backed up my Synology, reformatted it, and restored everything. After I did this, the issue with the server being slow/unfindable went away for awhile. But it’s back.

I have Hulu with Live TV, some of my own stored content, PlayOn, a HomeRun, and Frndly TV (via the M3U support) set up. I don’t have this issue when I’m actually watching streaming content—only when I sit down and try to start watching something. Once it works, it works smoothly until I’m done watching.

Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated. You have a fantastic product.

Next time you see this happen, open http://x.x.x.x:8089/debug/stack, hit file>save and email to [email protected]

Thank you—just sent it.

Same issue, here