Channels 4.0 Beta

We've seen it, but aren't able to reproduce it. It's on our radar. More importantly, I'll be working to ensure the background audio bug doesn't happen anymore, so we can at least recover from it.

1 Like

Apple TV 4K 7.10.1908

Noticed in the guide when you scroll down the channels and then go back to the top, the first channel is cut off at the top

Edit: It seems ok now. May have been a temporary issue for me

Just experienced this as well.

Though the reason for the early exit hasn’t been determined, we have resolved the issue where starting another video plays in the background.

1 Like

On the Apple TV beta, I've had it happen a couple of times that if I go into Up Next and rearrange channels, and then move channels around for a while, if I hit back, it exits rearrange channels but I'm unable to navigate around any longer until I restart the Channels app.

I assume you mean On Now?

Yes... I was rearranging a lot of channels trying to match two Apple TV Favorites lists for the quick guide. It would be really handy if there was a feature to save the favorites/order to the server and then load it to another app. But yes, after rearranging channels I exited that mode and wasn't able to navigate around with the remote... had to restart to get that back.

Thanks for all the feedback! Channels 4.0 is now officially released.

7 Likes