Channels app finding "Unknown" Channels

Hi there! I just got my HD HomeRun and downloaded the channels app and have the cable card from
Comcast is installed. The Channels app immediately found the HD HomeRun and scanned for channels, of which it found 39 channels. However all the channels it found were in the 5000 series and says “unknown” for the name of the channel. When I click on one of these channels under the All Channels tab it just displays a black screen. Any ideas of what to do here? When I checked the status of the cable card through comcasts iOS app it says there is no connection problem.

ThanksUploading...

This sounds like the cable card is not paired correctly. Visit the web interface for your hdhomerun (click on it on my.hdhomerun.com) and look under “Cable CARD Menu”

Thank you so much! I hate to admit this, but hopefully it will help someone else down the road. I had two problems: 1/ I had the card in upside down :grimacing: 2/Even though the Comcast app said it was activated, once I went into the my.homerunhd.com it said it wasn’t, made a call to Comcast at the number shown on The HDHomeRun webpage and got over to a cable card help desk who activated the card for me. Once that was done, I was up and running! Thanks again!!

A post was split to a new topic: UK tuners finding unknown and 5xxx channels