Channels DVR + Xteve / Telly

2020/04/20 17:53:49.815706 [DVR] Fetched guide data for XMLTV-CUSTOM in 13s
2020/04/20 17:53:51.597254 [DVR] Indexed 3089 airings (16 channels) [1s index]
Now it's something.

what do you mean you are not able to get xml, you don't have the source?

I do, but I can't select that guide or anything in Channels?

All i get is this below:

Yes, I have the same problem. Apparently to have guide loaded you must set it up in Telly configuration, restart Telly and force re-download entire guide. Try and let me know

What exactly do you mean by setup in Telly config? because I've already added the m3u and xml in and restarted it as well as forced the guide.

a file 'telly.config.tom'. but nevermind..now it doesn't work for me again. could you show what is in the logs when you do all of this?

Telly is not even being addressed

Mine is adressed but
2020/04/20 18:05:27.288505 [ERR] No stations available in lineup X-Telly during guide data download
Now i cannot force channel mapping as well and australian guide entered in wrong places. I assume it is some cache/refreshing issue but without @maddox we cannot do a shit :confused:

Hmm I wonder why yours is at least addressed?

Maybe because I have also in the same network physical HDHomeRun?

Maybe. I don't have a physical HDHR

when I deleted guide from physical hdhomerun guide from telly completely dissapeared. Not even channels after 9000 loading. Developers should add option to force xmltv on Telly, how hard can this be, I'm tired of this s***

Looks like it started to do something?

It seems to be indexing TVE and Telly but neither have guide data showing up on the actual guide screen

It's working now!

It works because they are USA Channels. Consider yourself :four_leaf_clover:

So what did you do @justinglock40?

I used Directv guide to map to channels that I knew. then I restarter channels and telly. and did this option in channels

I did go back try to use the telly EPG for some channels that were unmapped and they did not work out for me.

They just showed like this: