Channels will not changes subscriptions

I have two subscriptions for channels dvr. I have signed out of my first account and signed into my second. Even after signing out of out of the first account the app still displays the first account and not the second account. Has anyone seen this?

Which app are you referring to?

Are the two DVRs set up with the correct accounts already? You should see the correct avatar and username at the top right of the web UI

This is channels dvr for firestick and it seems to not signout my old account for my new.

The signin process happens on the dvr server. Check the web UI on your computer where you installed the dvr and check if the correct username is shown on the top right of the page.

I also have two Channels accounts and the incorrect username, ACCOUNT1, is shown at the upper righthand corner of the web UI. How do I log out of ACCOUNT1 on the web UI and then log into ACCOUNT2 and keep all the data, passes, recordings etc. from ACCOUNT1 for ACCOUNT2?

1 Like

Open http://x:8089/auth/logout

The link just seems to take me to the welcome screen where I can select install new or restore. How do I proceed to get the ACCOUNT2 set up with ACCOUNT1 recordings, passes, etc?

Restore backup then use the logout link to login with the correct account. Click New after logging in and it will keep the restored data.

1 Like