Channelsdvr.net but SSL certificate is invalid

I can't get this to work... I know it works because I have it running on a second computer.. what am I doing worng.

Try turning off remote dvr, snd turning it back on. It should generate the cert correctly now.

1 Like

Note that only one DVR can have remote access enabled, and if you setup a bunch of DVRs under your account recently you could have hit a certificate rate limit.

i haven't I am paying for two accounts

See

Connected to 0c9d0eca8fee.u.channelsdvr.net but SSL certificate is invalid. is what I get now.

Click Support > Troubleshoot > Submit Diagnostics and email support

Yeah. I did that and was talking to Jon but haven't heard back for a while.

I can reset your domain and it will regenerate a new certificate. You will need to make sure remote access is disabled on all dvrs except the one you plan to access remotely.

what do i need to provide you

I reset it. You need to disable remote and remote-enable

I get the same thing... Question. I pay for 2 accounts which are on two different devices but have the same external ip is this the problem?

Yes you didn't say that before

You need to make one manual and pick a different port, then email support and tell the account and port

how would I go by doing that?

On your router find the port forwarding section and add a manual rule. Make sure the DVR is set to Remote Access > Manual

Instead of 8089 -> ip:8089 you would do 8090 -> ip :8089

and then tell us the account which you want using 8090 as its port

this account is the one I want to use 8090 on

Okay its set on your account