Cooking Channel, Reelz and AHC TVE problem

Here's the tve_error_screenshot.png from trying to play AHC.

and Cooking channel

To clarify I get the same “no login found” error when using AppleTV. I just wasn’t getting it in the admin interface. This is using Philo as a provider.

Same "no login found" for AHC (6111) via Hulu

Version: 2021.10.07.0032, Windows 10
Provider: Cox
Cooking Channel Website: Works
Cox TV Go: Works
Channels: Didn't Work
Rescan: Results in a failure:

Diagnostic Submitted: 2b7dd904-8d97-4e1e-a8ee-5709d5220997

Confirmed working with v2021.10.07.2031

1 Like

FYI, I had DVR version 2021.10.03.1816 and using admin to try to check for newer pre-release (minutes ago), resulted in no download and "up to date" message (even though there were newer releases).

I had to run:

curl -XPUT http://localhost:8089/updater/check/prerelease

And now it has updated ( to 2021.10.07.2031)

2021.10.03.1816 must have had an issue preventing UI from initializing a good pre-release .

Might be good to note this in the " [DVR Pre-Release Notes] (DVR Pre-Release Notes - #62 by fancybot)" thread for anyone else not getting pre-releases.

I still use the old Click and Hold the Check for Update button method which has never failed me.

Where did that version come from?

AHC and Cooking are back, but Reelz still says stream not available,.

Does it look the same to you at their website?

Yep same commercial over and over

Just normal UI initiated check for pre-release, must have been available at the time I ran the update...

Right, so live stream not available, hence the error.

luckily not one of my have to have channels.

Guess someone forgot to tell @fancybot about that pre-release DVR Pre-Release Notes

1 Like

Yes, it is fixed. Thanks, developers!

Almost exactly the same scenario with me. Cooking channel doesn't work through TVE, but does on the website (and I can auth with Hulu).

I submitted Diagnostic Log 5e65a9f2-f589-4307-84fe-5ed570830b83 earlier today.

If anyone wants to contact Reelz about the issue with the repeating commercial instead of a live stream on their website, their contact email is here. Reelz

1 Like

release fixed cooking and ahc for me, reelz still failing.

latest pre-release fixed all these for me.