Could OrbyTV be supported via Sat>IP tuner

I dont have Orby but it would be intresting to see, it is mostly service for people in rural areas without decent broadband connection but inside your home you can have even fiber if you have equipment :slight_smile:

It seems every week you find some new thing to ask us to add support for. The answer always remains the same. You can search the forum for Sat>IP to see the current state of satellite support.

Also you didn't explain what Orby is or provide any links to it.

Life would be boring without new things, if not people Like me you would never look into support for xmltv. And sorry for being harsh but I am paid subscriber so a little bit of respect instead of sounding harsh would be in place.
And i dont know Why should i explain What Orby is, from two of us it is not me who lives in USA.

This has already been addressed.

And while users are free to make suggestions and feature requests, you'll probably get a much better reception if you layout why you are requesting such a feature, including explaining all the component aspects. Also, you may want to do a search first, and save others from repeatedly answering the same questions again and again.

I guess you're taking about this? https://orbytv.com/ I've never heard of it before.

AFAIK none of the US satellite companies support Sat>IP. Just like thy don't support CableCARD.