Custom Channel Logos. Share or Request

maddox suggested that I start a new thread for channel logos, so here we go.

go ahead and share your logos, OR feel free to request custom logos and I'll try to make them when I have extra time.

I have a movie channel, a paranormal (bigfoot, ufo, etc tv shows) channel, one with kids stuff, and special seasonal channels like a Halloween channel that includes all the random Halloween stuff like pumpkin carving, baking, etc.

here is a link to the existing batch of my logos; Imgur: The magic of the Internet

links:
How to create a virtual channel: Channels Support - Virtual Channels

Channels uses the Clear Art type (4:3 aspect) for network logos. Channels expects these sizes and your Virtual Channels’ network logos may look wrong unless you provide an image with the correct aspect.

General Image Manipulation Program: https://www.gimp.org/

4 Likes

Two more Spooky Logos for Halloween

1 Like

This is great! Would you be willing to share a template file that we could manipulate in gimp so that we don't have to recreate the wheel? Much easier to edit something rather than creating :blush:

here ya go

1 Like

James Bond Channel / Category logo

2 Likes

Christmas logo for those virtual channels / collections

1 Like

With 12 seasons, there is a lot of content for your Murder, She Wrote virtual channels.

Now, here's a logo

After Holiday feedback, I updated logos to remove the transparent backgrounds on several of the virtual channels (no real point as its a solid color). Figured I would share them here.

2 Likes

1 Like

@TexasYeti are you still making custom logos for Library Collections?

yep. looking for any in particular?

Library Collections have a different aspect ratio than virtual channels. I was slowly going through multiple groupings, I'll post some that I already have done.

Looking for the following...

Sports
Comedy/Sitcom
Outdoors/Animals
Competition/Talent Shows
Talk Shows
Game Shows
Home Improvement
Racing
Special/Award Shows
News
History
Cooking
Music
Random (Anthology, Art, Auction, Bus./financial, Consumer, Dance, Educational, Health, How-to, Miniseries, Religious, Science, Science fiction, Shopping, Technology, & Travel)

If I may add one to the list... :sweat_smile:
I would like one for concerts, please. :grin:

2 Likes

ill work on it.

Beautiful! :star_struck:
Thanks! Where is your tip jar? :slightly_smiling_face:

One of my favorite things about Virtual Channels is getting to make the logos for them! So here are a few of mine in case anyone else shares some of my interests.

These are some images I found online and added a bit of text to to make them into category logos for some of my movies.

I have two channels for my Doctor Who episodes depending on what I'm in the mood for!

If you're unfamiliar with RiffTrax go check them out now! They're formally of MST3K fame and they're doing not only classic B movies, but current blockbusters as well.

What I love about these two channels is the episodes are basically multiple five minute segments (pricing games or improv skits), so you can jump in and watch as many or as few as you have time for with no big commitment. I set my up virtual channel to record the latest ten episodes of each so they're always refreshed.

My wife loves the judge shows! I have this channel setup to record the last ten episodes of like ten different judge shows so she should never not have something new to watch!

Hard to make out with the white text but this channel I call Crime Cam, and it's made up of the last ten episodes of Cops, Jail, Road Wars, Neighborhood Wars, Customer Wars, and Most Shocking, and Court Cam. It's a channel we sometimes watch right before bed when we want something interesting enough to keep our attention while awake, but something we don't care if one of us falls asleep during.

I'm a big animation fan so I have a ton of cartoon channels I've created. These are just a few that took a little effort to make, but the rest are just the basic show logos.

Super Friends is my virtual channel of DC cartoons from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Justice League is my virtual channel of DC cartoons from the 90s, 00s, and 10s.

Hopefully some of you might find some of these logos or ideas useful!

3 Likes

Sports
Comedy/Sitcom
Outdoors/Animals
Competition/Talent Shows

making my way through the list.

3 Likes