DirecTV/AT&T auth changes

I sent the log in

still not working. Guess its time to cancel, too bad was good while it lasted

Everything can be circumvented. The key thing is always to discover how your login credentials fit into process, is direct link to live stream include this data hashed somehow in URL? Or maybe better is to capture and extract m3u8 link using Puppetteer? I'm sure @tmm1 figures something out.

Thank you for the response. I'm just frustrated that I can't get it to work when others are working fine with Directv log in.

I had an issue once with my DirecTV login too in Channels DVR that gave me headaches for a while.

I got it fixed by changing my password in my DirecTV account, and then in Channels DVR picked the option to update my password in the corresponding source.

Maybe it is worth a try for you too. Can't be worse than now. :wink:

No luck with that.

Just curious, have you tried removing the source completely, then adding it back? Also, are you running the latest pre-release? You could also submit diagnostics after trying to authenticate, that might get the developers more info to look into. Either send an email to support, or update here with the diagnostics code.

I was just reading that it is a common problem that is a Directv issue. A lot of people are having the "error code 205.4" issue. So I guess I'm SOL until they figure it out on their end.

Oh, that makes sense. The screenshot was showing that the user ID was incorrect. You have tried to login to DirecTV with those credentials as well? Hopefully they get this resolved quickly for you.

Yes I can login on their site and on the tablet app. so at least I have a couple other options

Sorry that didn't work for you. :frowning:

It was worth a try.

Another thought is to create a different/additional login. DirecTV supports "secondary" accounts that have all the same access as your primary login. Having one solely for Channels/TVE makes good sense.

2 Likes

Auddenly started receiving "no login form" on TruTv (may be others but not tried yet). Watching USA at the moment and no issue with that.

Thought I'd add directv stream as a source as a fallback option (i have a subscription to both) and receive the exact same error message when trying to add it as a source, before it even scans any channels.

DVR is on latest pre release.

Anyone else?

Now receiving on several other channels "no login form found". No change to anything in my setup.

Are they all WarnerMedia channels (CNN, TNT, TBS, TruTV, Cartoon Network, etc.)? If so, that likely means there is something wrong with DirecTV's auth servers for those networks.

Possibly though when also trying to add DirecTV stream as a source (rather than directv) it goes from "verifying login on DIRECTV STREAM" to "no login form found". It doesnt even attempt to scan any channels.

1 Like

Against my better judgement i did a full rescan. Awful idea. Now lost anything related to FOX amongst others.

Tried to add directv stream again to see if the same issue applies there but still cant even get past the initial verifying login process without the no login form found issue

1 Like

Are you running the latest pre-release version?

I had same issues with Xfinity a few days ago and then it started working for no apparent reason.

I only mention new pre-release because I saw this in the log today and it's something new, Not sure if it's specific to Xfinity though.
[TVE] action=wait_for_auth timeout=24s

Running on latest pre release but randomly the bulk of channels do appear to have come back today. Still a couple that have a 400 error but otherwise all good on main channels.

Just one of those things i guess, directv must have had an issue on their end briefly.