Discovery networks stop tuning

Discovery networks stop tuning today. I have several different sources for retrieving them and none of them work. I get “no login form found.” They worked perfectly yesterday. Is this a known problem or is there something I need to do to resolve this?

I just tested and was able to play discovery without issue

Thanks. Don’t know what my issue is then. I’ve got credentials for xfinity and Verizon but neither work

Have you updated to the latest DVR server Pre-Release version?

I just tried DIY and am getting errors.

action=discovery_refresh data={"code":410,"message":"Gone","description":"User authentication has expired (invalidating session)"}
action=xvfb
action=version product=Chrome/89.0.4389.72 jsVersion=8.9.255.20 protocol=1.3 revision=@3f345f156bfd157bd1bea06310e55f3fb2490359
Failed to start stream for ch6108: TVE: chrome failed to start:
[789:807:0711/180340.692578:ERROR:bus.cc(393)] Failed to connect to the bus: Failed to connect to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory
Opening in existing browser session.
Couldn't generate stream playlist for ch6108-dANY-ip172.18.0.1: TVE: chrome failed to start:
[789:807:0711/180340.692578:ERROR:bus.cc(393)] Failed to connect to the bus: Failed to connect to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory
Opening in existing browser session.

You should submit diagnostics from the DVR.

After trying DIY and Discovery channels a couple times, they're working again (took maybe 10+ seconds for the stream to start)

Tried all Discovery Networks channels and same issue. After trying each one twice, they work again.
Lots of errors and re-authing in the log.

I have the latest release and now getting different error message with a web link

What does it show in the DVR log?
Did you submit diagnostics?

OK, I looked at the diagnostics. I think my server is acting up. We had a lightning strike yesterday and I had to reboot my router. I also rebooted the server. Most channels came back up just fine. However as I stated before, the discovery channels are not working. Logs are showing data from back in February and when I go to try to update it’s telling me that it’s been running for five months. That is really odd

Have you tried removing and re-adding the TVE source already? Sometimes that can straighten out issues like this.

I have not but definitely will when I get home from work this afternoon.

1 Like

I tried deleting Verizon and re-adding it but I get the error no login form. Something is really weird with my server. It’s showing that it’s been running for five months but it hasn’t. I’ve restarted the server several times and nothing works

The clock on your TV is wrong. I don't recommend using a TV as a dvr server.

1 Like

I’ll look into moving my server to my computer. However, in the meantime, I rebooted the TV and now everything works.