Disney/ABC owned channels won’t authorize

All Nat Geo channels are errored out. Tried my YTTV and Xfinity credentials and both failed.

6070 NGC

POST: https://prod.gatekeeper.us-abc.symphony.edgedatg.go.com/vp2/ws-secure/entitlement/2020/playmanifest_secure.json: 500 Internal Server Error: "{"status":500,"reason":"PROD-EIA-GATEKEEPER.Unknown","message":"Filter thr…:"0piyNyZ6FQ7-zSnl5CP_zeLDwjf1UO9rWjRXf5Xq-zUesbsJFC7JDA==","details":[]}"

Also lost all FX channels and some Disney also. Seems that all Disney/ABC owned channels are failing.

abcgo: 1025:Unable to retrieve required files for playback. Please try again in a few minutes.

Got back most channels overnight but many west coast feeds no longer work, now have a message they are not available in my location. I guess there was some kind of major change yesterday with Disney, and MTV owned networks.

Just an FYI, I tested and I'm not having any of the issues you described above with any of the stations or the coastal feeds. Everything appears normal on my end (Cox, Channels v2024.03.27.1935).

:question: Sorry, skipped over that you suddenly added MTV stations at the end there. Anyway, those are all Paramount stations you've shown in the screen shot, and that is already expected behavior now:

So, to my original point, I'm not having any issues with the Disney/ABC stations, and Paramount/MTV stations are doing the coastal geoblocking that they've been enforcing for weeks that has already been addressed as best as it can be right now.

1 Like

The Disney owned stations were doing the same thing last night. At first I lost all Disney properties, Then I got back east coast feeds only. Doing a rescan now to see if I get back west coast feeds.

UPDATE: West coast feeds are back. Disney must have been doing something funky late last night with TVE authorizations.