Duplicate Recordings in Foreign Language

Had a problem with this a while back...

https://community.getchannels.com/t/possible-to-exclude-channel-s-from-series-pass-foreign-language-recordings/1797

Not sure if it was ever fully fixed, but the problem is happening again. The recent USA friendlies both recorded the Spanish versions in addition to the English versions. Here's a screenshot of the scheduled recordings...

What is the series id as shown in the series pass when you click “…”

I don't see a series id, do you mean TeamID?

On the search tab, if you search for soccer does it show two different entries for UEFA? Are the episodes split up between them?

Yes two entries...

First one:

Second one:

Okay great. I understand what’s going on. The previous fixes only applied to Series Passes, and you’re using Team Passes.

Still having this issue with foreign language recordings, only now it is worse because it is only recording the foreign language one and not the English one, at least on this one tonight anyway...

I had this happen last week too with a Team Pass which recorded a spanish and english broadcast of the same game (from espn and espn2).

I am investigating how to best fix.

The English language one is in yellow in the guide on ATV, while the Spanish one is red and recording.

Let me know if you need logs or anything…

A fix for this is available in the latest pre-release (v2019.10.11.2335)

1 Like