DVR Schedule View Option

Nice!
Forced a failure to see what it looks like.
Capture

Just noticed this new view in the web Ui, i do not use the guide there very often..

Anyways, its cool this calendar view view, but is lacking one thing that would make it actually useful to me. Presently, it shows the same as the other list view, the scheduled recordings, in order, but does not overlap the ones that are at the same times. If this view somehow would do this, would be a much better visual indicator of the true state of users set recording schedule.

circled in red are the programs that should be shown overlapped or something.

1 Like

I hesitate to suggest, but since we are on the calendar topic. It would be cool if an iCal link could also be generated from this view for use in subscribing to the recordings calendar for integration in to various calendar apps. Sonarr has a link that I have been using for a long time to update my iPad calendar. This is just a little idea that seems to be appropriate here since Calendar view is the logical place for such an iCal link to be listed.

The Sonarr view.

The View on my iPhone using Calendars 5 app.

Edit: Just noticed something simular suggested https://community.getchannels.com/t/calendar-view/20863

1 Like

Added in the latest pre-release:

3 Likes

Thanks!
Capture

1 Like

This is very nice! :smiley:

Great job, @maddox :+1:

I don't want to push it but...

1. would it be possible to show exactly how much the delay was for a delayed recording? ("Recording started 2 minutes late")
  2. when hovering over a scheduled recording, would it be possible to show the channel information too?

Thanks! :grin:

@maddox
Thanks again for adding this.
I find myself using this all the time for my 4 dvr's to see what has been recorded and what's scheduled.
Nice all-in-one view!

If possible, I would like this also for recorded and scheduled

1 Like

I'm loving this.
So easy to see what's been and what will be recorded.
Addition of the status of recordings makes this my first go to look at my four DVR's recording Pilots and Series Marathons.
The only reason I need to look at scheduled recordings and recordings is to see the channel.

I know this is getting off-topic a bit, but I would love to see a filter in scheduled and recorded jobs to filter by channel. Guess it's an edge case since I currently use four dvr's to record Pilots and Series Marathons. And that's a chore in itself.