Easily add all Imported Movies to a collection

Unfortunately "Smart Rules" don't have "Imported" as an option for filtering...and filtering the Movies by imported in the main library gives you no way of selecting all, and then adding to a collection.

Is there a way of doing this that I'm missing? Manually adding every one of the 300 movies to the collection is not going to happen.

1 Like

Did you try this?

1 Like

Thanks that is what I was also looking for.

import=true worked great!!! Where do I get a list of keywords so I can do other queries? I'd like to add my recorded content to another collection as well. 'recorded=true' yielded nothing.

1 Like

try import=false

I don't actually use it, just know how to search the forum.
My guess would be import=false for recorded if you look (2 posts down) in the thread I linked

Apparently my search skills are lacking. I came up with squat.

That worked, except there's no way to get rid of the ones I don't want now, like the 30 Recorded Christmas movies that I want in their own collection. One step forward two steps back...LOL

try excluding by genre.... also.

can you give me an example? I'm not seeing exclude as an option.

genres!=Holiday import=true

Brilliant!!! Thank you so much!!!

This just cinched it for me. Plex is gonna be gone!!!

2 Likes

Next pre-release build will have Imported as an option in the Smart Rule Editor. So this should be easy moving forward.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Would also like to know if there is documentation for all the keywords we can use in the advanced rule editor!

Does this feature not work with shows or am I doing it wrong!

I do not think that feature is available in shows you have to use advanced.

Does not appear when using Show

Only movies and episodes can be determined as imported.

Must be me then! I'm trying to create a collection that will pull out all episodes of a specific show that were imported, and a second collection that has just the recorded (not imported) episodes of that same show. Seems like using this IMPORTED option on episodes in the rule editor is exactly what I need. I just can't figure it out! (BTW - yes, I'm using the pre-release version!)

I really appreciate any help.