ESPN+ & FOX Sports with Custom Channels via EPlusTV

Also, could Bally sports be added as well?

Not able to add Bally because of DRM. Only way to get Bally into Channels is through the Fubo Docker. Have to have a Fubo subscription.

also chrome capture. is there a script to grab the latest build and integrate it?

1 Like

No script necessary. Just run the cc4c docker....

2 Likes

I just run the node script , can you pm me the right code for running the docker? Sorry for polluting the other thread, if you could I would appreciate it.

Note: or if anyone could give me the docker script

Have you tried

HOME

2 Likes

This is happening again. I see a handful of other sports, college basketball and football, but fox nfl games in particular are not showing up in the guide, and the Eplustv docker logs also seem to show any nfl entries being pulled. Am I the only one experiencing this? I’m using and xfinity login

I have a DS923+ NAS, and I have Eplustv running just fine, however I can not find the config file, so I can change the listening port, even though I change it in the container settings, when I start it again, it says listening to Port 8000. Any help on this would be great.

thanks

It should still work just use the port that you have configured for it

it works on port 8000 just fine, however I want to change it to a different one, or have to different containers running on 2 different ports.

thanks

1 Like

It's in the docs GitHub - m0ngr31/EPlusTV: Virtual linear channels for ESPN, ESPN+, MLB.tv, and FOX Sports
Environment Variable PORT

Environement Variables

Environment Variable Description Required? Default
START_CHANNEL What the first channel number should be. No 1
NUM_OF_CHANNELS How many channels to create? This is dependent on the networks you are using. A good number to start with is >= 150 if you are using ESPN+. No 150
USE_LINEAR If you are using linear channels like ESPN, FS1, ect., and want those events on their own dedicated channels. No False
PROXY_SEGMENTS Proxy keyed *.ts files. No False
PUID Current user ID. Use if you have permission issues. Needs to be combined with PGID. No -
PGID Current group ID. Use if you have permission issues. Needs to be combined with PUID. No -
PORT Port the API will be served on. You can set this if it conflicts with another service in your environment. No 8000

If you want to run another instance of it in another docker container, just change the host port in the container config to another host port, like 8001:8000

Post your config file

Same here. I've tried with a DirecTV and fubo login and NFL is not showing up any more for the last weeks :expressionless:

that worked

thanks

1 Like

Yep no NFL on Fox here last couple of weeks. When you do get them they don't have NFL Football in the title either so can't auto record them.

NFL is only thing I care about so I’m not sure but is this happening with any other events? They are being streamed, I can go to the fox app and play them, but aren’t being caught by eplus seemingly.

1 Like

Have you tried stopping the container, deleting the fox_tokens.json folder in your docker/volumes. Re create the container and follow the logs to re authenticate with Fox? On a side note if you have environment uhd/hdr in there remove it.

I uncovered a longstanding issue where I wasn't quering the FOX api properly, so for some that might have created issues with events not showing. Hopefully that's been fixed in v2.0.23 :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I also noticed having the Fox channels added to docker, it would crash docker as well, so I removed Fox channels and it works perfectly again on my nas system

1 Like

ESPN + PPV's working great on Docker. thanks again m0ngr31

1 Like