ESPN+ & FOX Sports with Custom Channels via EPlusTV

If we rerun will tokens still work and I noticed a game is showing an instead of pm

Did the docker update, but it errors with the GID 100....I made no changes to the setup info. Rolled back to v3.1.1 and it is working again, no errors:

groupmod: GID '100' already exists
/app/node_modules/undici/lib/web/fetch/response.js:527
ReadableStream
^
ReferenceError: ReadableStream is not defined
at Object. (/app/node_modules/undici/lib/web/fetch/response.js:527:3)
at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1198:14)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1252:10)
at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1076:32)
at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:911:12)
at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1100:19)
at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:119:18)
at Object. (/app/node_modules/undici/lib/web/fetch/index.js:11:5)
at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1198:14)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1252:10)

[email protected] start
ts-node index.ts

Hey guys my game times are all messed up. Is it fixed in the newer build? I am scared to rerun it, as long as I keep tokens they wont expire right?

They are showing many games from week 3 in the AM , not PM.

That was something I broke on 3.1.2. Should be fixed on 3.1.3 as soon as it goes live

1 Like

I'm wondering if there is something wrong with your date/time on your machine? The only other way that could happen is if they passed bad data into the API

I'm not sure. waiting on 3.1.3. There are 4 mountain west games on tonight. I dont see them in the listings. Would be a good opportunity to test. Will my tokens still work if I keep the config folder?

They should. It'll tell you if they need to login again

Are you seeing mw games on your end? Also, is there an easy way to wipe the future schedule and regrab?

When does Cincinnati vs Ohio show for you?

Just trying to clarify the new linear channel option. If I enable linear to all the different sources ie mlb,espn +, fox sports , regular espn, b1g, nfl plus, ect will all these be linear or just some of them??

Sorry it's a little confusing. If you look here: GitHub - m0ngr31/EPlusTV: Virtual linear channels for ESPN, ESPN+, MSG+, B1G+, Mountain West, FloSports, Paramount+, MLB.tv, and FOX Sports

You'll see that some channels have asterisk next to them. Towards the bottom there is a legend about what they mean

2 Likes

They are all showing for me

My power died so can't test. Will the new version come out today?

People in the thread - there are 4 mountain west games on tonight. Lets try and test them.

Already did

3 Likes

I have tried and I cant seem to get this to work. I am running a linux box I have a NFL+ Subscription for Redzone. The linear channels (linear.m3u) was giving me a 404 Not Found but when using the channels.m3u it loaded 200 channels ( I created a disney + logon but do not have a subscription) I got all 200 Channels to load in my channels they are generically labeled as EPlusTV 1 - EPlusTV 200. There is no guide and selecting a channel does nothing.

here are the directions I used in my linux terminal

mkdir -p ~/eplustv/config
docker pull m0ngr31/eplustv:latest
docker run -d --name eplustv
-v ~/eplustv/config:/config
-e TZ=America/New_York
-e NFL=TRUE
-e NFLPLUS=TRUE
-p 6077:8000
--restart unless-stopped
m0ngr31/eplustv:latest
docker logs -f eplustv
(put in my credentials)

Loaded channels with http://192.xxx.x.xxx:6077/channels.m3u
Loaded guide with http://192.xxx.x.xxx:6077/epg.xml

my port is open

What have I done wrong?

Try this instead (it'll keep ESPN+ from asking for credentials):

docker run -d --name eplustv -v ~/eplustv/config:/config -e NUM_OF_CHANNELS=10 -e TZ=America/New_York -e ESPNPLUS=false -e NFLPLUS=TRUE NFLREDZONE=true -p 6077:8000 --restart unless-stopped m0ngr31/eplustv:latest

You'll probably have to remove the previous container and run this command

Also the EPG url is: http://192.xxx.x.xxx:6077/xmltv.xml

NFL network working for anyone? Loved it all in 2 days ago and was able to use nfl network linear, but now it’s not starting anything. Log says “could not get playlist for channel 131”

Edit NEVERMIND I was clicking on redzone nfl network is working

Just reporting that NFL+ premium is serving Thursday night football (the regular feed and the prime vision feed) and as far as I can tell I have not linked my nfl account to my prime account. Super amazing!

Great to hear!

Looks like mtnwest is working. Or I think it is. Says commercial break. Not sure if it's down or something

Did you say you could look into adding those fcs networks as well?

Mtnwest works nice job. How close do fox games get before you can set to record?

Can I access the full schedule some where

Hello guys , awsome project , any whay I can set custom names for channel , not to say EPLUS1 2 3 ect

To be like FloSports 1 | Event Name