ESPN+ & FOX Sports with Custom Channels via EPlusTV

Yes I tried on the router That was the first thing I did

Is anyone showing the 4k games tomorrow? How big is the average football game in 4k?

I am not seeing them aren't they enabled by default with FOX SPORTS=TRUE???

Ok apparently they only appear when they appear

Bama game not showing 4k

Looks like something might have changed in their API. Only showing 720p for all their events:

Odd I don't see either Alabama/Wisconsin or Oregon/Oregon St in that screenshot. Those were the only 4k games today on Fox

So was big noon kickoff.

2 Likes

I am using EPlusTV via Docker and Tivimate. I am hoping to add a standard channel logo to my playlist. Where would I place a logo and how would I access it? I have options for 'Logos from playlist', Logos from EPG', and Logos from folder'. A generic logo would be fine and I could place in a folder if I knew the location of the folder. Thanks

I haven't seen anything in 4K since the beginning of the season.

Is there a solution for this error? All of the espn+ versions do not open, with the others I have no problem.

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-15 114710

1 Like

Delete your espn_plus_tokens.json file and restart the container

Using Synology Container Manager. Trying to get NFL Redzone working through my NFL+ login.

I used Linear Channels and successfully got the regular NFL Network channel working. But the Redzone channel isn't working. I get the following error message:

"Streaming to the tuner failed. Press play to try again.
MU: EPlusTV: Error getting content"

What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Do you have NFL+ Premium?

Is linear channels possible without having to make new tokens?

Yes I have NFL+ Premium. I can watch Redzone through their app. It seems as if I set up EPlusTV correctly because I see both the NFL Network and NFL Redzone channels in Channels DVR.

The NFL Network channels worked great - it showed NFL GameDay; but I couldn't connect to any stream on the Redzone channel - just got that error message.

Thanks you for all your help. This was a big learning curve for me but I feel like I'm really close to getting this to work. Since I do see the Redzone channel, it feels as if the problem is not on my end. Not sure what the next steps are.

Thank you!

Yeah

It's tricky because we'll have to wait until next Sunday to test again. I'll try and think of it next Sunday.

Thank you!!! Would very much appreciate it!

I had this issue as well. Games worked, bro network worked. Redzone did not. I don’t think I’m on the latest latest version so I hadn’t mentioned it, but maybe that’s not it

Where do I add linear channels to this?

docker run --restart unless-stopped --name EPlusTV -p 8000:8000 -v config_dir:/app/config -e ESPN=TRUE -e ESPN2=TRUE -e ESPNU=TRUE -e SEC=TRUE -e ACCN=TRUE -e ESPNEWS=TRUE -e ESPN3=TRUE -e SECPLUS=TRUE -e ACCX=TRUE -e FOXSPORTS=TRUE -e ESPNPLUS=FALSE -e MTNWEST=TRUE m0ngr31/eplustv:latest

Hi,

I'm having an issue recently (the last week or so?) where indexing the XMLTV takes a while. Any ideas on a way to speed this up? I know it's not a huge deal, but I'm often refreshing the XML when I add new channels to some of my sources, and it makes the process take a little longer

See screenshot from the logs:

Just throw a -e LINEAR_CHANNELS=true in there somewhere